terça-feira, 23 de março de 2010

Love taught me to lie

There's still a little bit of your taste in my mouth.Still a little bit of you laced with my doubt.It's still a little harder to say what's going on...There's still a little bit of your ghost, your witness,still a little bit of your face I haven't kissed.You step a little closer eachy day that I can't say what's going on.Stones taught me to fly.
Love, it taught me to lie.
Life, it taught me to die.
So it's not hard to fall.When you float like a cannonball.
There's still a little bit of your song in my ear.There's still a little bit of your words I long to hear.You step a little closer to me so close that I can't see what's going on.Stones taught me to fly. Love, it taught me to cry.So come on courage,teach me to be shy'Cause it's not hard to fall...And I don't wanna scare him.It's not hard to fall, and I don't wanna lose. It's not hard to grow when you know that you just don't know.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário