quarta-feira, 1 de junho de 2011

Nika Pumps

Oh. My. Lord. Every once in a while I am so captivated by a hot shoe that I am nearly rendered speechless. Nearly. The Nika Pumps by Rock & Republic are just such a pair. Those pewter colored studs and that gleaming, dangerous looking heel…I tell you, R&R has done everything right with this pair. They are stunning. No wonder why they’re gone.
Rock & Republic Nika Pumps
($295, SOLD OUT)

Luichiny “Fanta See” Pumps

So you love Nika. Yeah, join the club. For those of you with a femme fatale alter ego that Nika was just perfect for, I have a a remedy. Check out the “Fanta See” Pumps byLuichiny. Not only are they GORGE, they are virtual dead-ringers. Available in fuchsia, grey & black suede.





From In their Closet



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário